Live On-Site / Part-Time
Jetstream Communities is looking to hire an on-site Assistant Manager for Jetstream RV Resort at Laurel Springs. Jetstream strives to exceed the expectations of our residents in a fun and casual environment. The Assistant Manager position is a vital part of our company’s team. The Assistant Manager will live on the resort property, supporting the Property Manager and Direct Manager. The candidate will be well rounded, have a sense of urgency and be a self-starter, ensuring a positive atmosphere and extend approachable customer service to our guests.
Manages the day to day operations of an assigned RV Resort property including sales and guest bookings, customer relations, daily activities, and after hours guest and property needs.
- Assists with the guest reservation process by approving prospective guests’ bookings, add-ons, and extend bookings, conducts property inspections, removes guests when needed, and imposes and collects late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the site-use agreement.
- Provides outstanding customer service to our guests during regular office hours and on-call after hours.
- Manages the golf cart inventory and keeps update records of cart rentals.
- Promotes guest satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Notifies the General Manager of any repairs and site conditions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Assist General Manager with special project and perform other duties as assigned or as necessary
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain property features, and answer questions about the property’s general operations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Strong proficiency in using property management software.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages.
- Will live on-site with flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours.
- High School diploma, GED or an employment history that demonstrates the application of property management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to manage the day-to-day operation of an RV resort, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance