Jetstream Communities is looking to hire a Maintenance Lead for Jetstream RV Resort at Laurel Springs. Jetstream strives to exceed the expectations of our residents in a fun and casual environment. The Maintenance Lead position is a vital part of our company’s team. The candidate will be well rounded, have a sense of urgency and be a self-starter, ensuring a positive atmosphere and extend approachable customer service to our guests
This full-time position oversees the overall maintenance of the resort facility, including physical plant, landscape, and grounds upkeep.
- Manage maintenance team staff and ensure compliance with resort safety policies and standard operating procedures.
- Collect and properly dispose of litter and debris including but not limited to cigarette butts, papers, cans, leaves, etc. found on resort grounds.
- Sweep and maintain driveways, parking lot, dumpster area and other public areas as directed by the Property Manager.
- Maintain grounds and flowerbeds by mowing, pruning, weeding and watering as needed.
- Perform various preventative maintenance functions as needed or directed by Property Manager.
- Monitor pool and spa chemicals daily and maintain logbook as required by health department. Maintain and clean pool and spa as needed.
- Move heavy objects and operate various machinery including but not limited to lawnmowers, weed eaters, etc.
- Monitor the maintenance and upkeep of all resort mechanical equipment including lawn movers, wee eaters, etc.
- Perform on-call emergency services as needed.
- Work closely with the Property and Assistant Managers in a positive and professional manner.
- Conduct regular property inspections and notify the Property Manager of any repairs and site conditions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Assist Property Manager with special projects and perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work with heavy equipment daily.
- General understanding of plumbing and residential electrical systems.
- Direct technical work experience in applicable areas
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance