Jetstream Communities is looking for a Property Manager for Jetstream RV Resort at Reagan Ridge. Jetstream strives to exceed the expectations of our residents in a fun and casual environment. The Property Manager position is a vital part of our company’s management team. The Property Manager will live on the resort property. A strong candidate will have the right balance of management, sales, and communication skills. The candidate will be well rounded, have a sense of urgency and be a self-starter, ensuring a positive atmosphere and extend approachable customer service to our guests.
Manages the day-to-day operations of an RV resort property including managing team members, overseeing customer relations, daily activities, and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals and ensures that the operation of the property complies with Company policies and standard operating procedures, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing RV Resort operations.
- Oversee the guest reservation process by approving prospective guests’ bookings, special pricing, and extend bookings, conduct property inspections, remove guests when needed, and impose and collect late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the site-use agreement.
- Set high quality standards and provide outstanding customer service to our guests. Ensure the resort’s maintenance team and management team members comply with the Company’s standard operating procedures and standards.
- Meet targeted revenues by ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, make financial bank deposits, and prepare requested reporting for upper management.
- Promote guest satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Approve invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, ensuring validity of certificates of insurance, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, managing and maintaining communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
- Control expenditures by staying within the constraints of the approved budget and manage the balance and maintenance of the petty cash fund.
- Conduct regular park inspections and take appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, general appearance and appeal.
- Supervise property team by orienting and training team members and manage their performance in accordance with Company policies and values.
- Assist in providing updates and information about the property’s performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain property features, and answer questions about the property’s general operations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Strong proficiency in property management software.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and manage subordinate and team members, including maintenance specialists.
- Will live on-site with flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of education and employment history that demonstrates the application of property management, sales, and customer service background sufficient to manage the day-to-day operation of an RV resort, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents and reports.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance